Two, assuming that the firm controls its production. It requires one model for ‘cost to produce’, one model for ‘cost to serve’.
Chemtura (NYSE:CHMT) is a $3B specialty and engineered chemical giant. Their 10-K suggests an improvement in communications and in systems utilization is in order.
- Standard Costing and its Role in the Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Initiative
- Three Reasons to Double Down on Cost
- Comparative Efficiency Analysis in Dental Medical Products
- Speaking Engagements
- Good Cost Driver Design Policy
- Design Rules for Cost-to-Serve Models
- The Power of Variance
- Warehouse Capacity Variance
- Freight Costs in Cost-to-Serve
- Large Data Sets
- Mission of the Quantalyst Blog
Page 1 of 4